Due to the increasing burden of employment legislation and the proliferation of “no win no fee” solicitors, dealing with employment issues is becoming very time consuming. We are a cost effective alternative to having an in-house HR resource. We will meet with you to discuss your specific objectives and business partner you to reaching a satisfactory conclusion and protect your business.
Unlike many other distant HR & employment law consultancies who often recite you instructions over the phone or email and then put the onus on you to get the difficult meetings, processes right (or risk your indemnity cover) – we actually can work on-site and remove the burden from you. We act as your HR Manager when you want, whenever you want!
Professional Indemnity Insurance
All advice given is covered by our Professional Indemnity insurance provided by FSA authorised insurers, therefore, you can be rest assured that you would not have to bear any consequences of inappropriate advice.
Employment Tribunal Indemnity protection, of up to £100,000 in any one claim subject to policy conditions.
Service Level Agreement
We encourage developing service level agreements with all our clients. We find these to be excellent tools for helping the two parties improve communications, manage expectations, clarify responsibilities and build the foundation for a win-win relationship.
The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD)
Our HR Business Partners are members of the CIPD, a professional body for those involved in the management and development of people. Giving us access to their knowledge, expertise, leading edge research and wide range of facts and figures, we can help you to make better informed decisions to help your business release its full potential.
Six further reasons to outsource your HR and Payroll needs to us:
- We care about our clients business and the service we provide.
- We gain an understanding of our clients business so that our solutions match their needs.
- Added value – we look beyond the task in hand and suggest improvements that add value to you, our client.
- We are backed by Liberty Law Solicitors of Watford, leading Employment Law advocates.
- We are passionate about HR and the positive contribution it can make to our clients.
- Our HR or Payroll service are bespoke to our clients.